What we do and how we think is distinctly IDEX. It’s a way of thinking and working that has grounded our performance for many years. It’s a way of talking about our work and ourselves that takes the best from our experience and expresses it in the spirit and language of IDEX today.
By embracing the IDEX spirit, we can more effectively embrace our mission of consistently providing:
- An unparalleled commitment to excellence in delivering our products and services, while meeting the ever changing needs of our clients through responsiveness and innovation.
- A workplace that fosters professional and personal growth. An environment that promotes trust, respect and clear expectations at the highest levels of ethical behavior.
- Recognized as a leading provider of Structured Cabling Solutions.
- Provide encompassing services and solutions that provide our customers a single point of contact for all of their service needs.
- Provide a level of service and support that allows our customers to confidently view us as their favorite company with which to do business.
- Employees value that we are IDEX, and that we are directly responsible for the excitement of our customers, vendors and shareholders.
- A financially healthy company, growing ever-stronger by continually delivering value and wisely investing in the best interest of our customers, employees and shareholders.
- We are dedicated to providing for the best interests of our customers, and are committed to creating long term and successful relationships of ongoing respect and trust.
- We value a culture in which employees have ownership of their ideas and decisions, rely on open communication and respect challenge.
- Our focus on customer success and satisfaction is paramount, both internal and external. We understand and value that by driving and embracing change, IDEX will continually be better positioned for success.
- We value that strong financial performance provides the opportunity to continue to provide the best for our customers and employees.
- Our employees take ownership in their personal and professional development, with IDEX supporting the ongoing process of self-improvement.
- We are committed to being true to our core competencies, and exercising great diligence to ensure that we represent and deliver proven, reliable and well supported solutions.
…that a quality group of employees, committed and accountable to a common goal, results in people needing to rely on one another to succeed. Such reliance builds trust, and from trust develops an environment in which we can all count on one another to confidently set our sights even higher and work together to achieve our goals.